What Makes Me a Capable Proofreader?
- Licensed high school English Teacher who taught for more than eight years, including college English (dual-enrollment)
- Master's degree in Educational Technology
- Editor/proofreader of church and para-ministry newsletters
- Proficient in MLA/APA/CMOS/AP
- Proofread Anywhere graduate
- Minnesota teaching license ~ Communication Arts & Literature
I live near the greatest of all the Great Lakes: Lake Superior. Lake Superior provides a vista of beauty for photographers, a source of international commerce, and opportunities for hobbyists who love agate harvesting. I myself believe that Lake Superior--the largest, freshwater lake in the world--is not too shabby. Come visit the North Shore if you never have! There is a wealth of industry and culture to explore. You may want to visit the Glensheen Mansion, which even the locals visit much. Touristy Two Harbors on Lake Superior's North Shore features the Rustic Inn Restaurant and Betty's Pies--both special places to dine. Above all, listen to the rhythm of the Lake.